Web design - Graphic design - www.digitalartsuk.com
Ashley`s Rms Titanic Quiz.
1. WARM-UP: Where was RMS Titanic built ?
2. This Book which was later made into a film was written by Walter Lord.
A Night To Remember.
Iceberg Right Ahead.
The Loss Of the Titanic.
3. What was the H+W Build/Job number of Rms Titanic ?
4. How much did a "Skilled" craftsman who built Titanic earn a week.
5. As Titanic maneuvered out of Southampton the suction of her wash caused
a much smaller American Liner to break her moorings almost causing a collision.
What was the name of that Liner ?
6. Approximately how many "souls" were lost on the night of 14/15 April 1912 ?
7. Which was the most likely tune the band played last as the ship sank ?
Source "Titanic" Educational pack/The Ulster Folk and Transport Museum
isbn 0 902588 23 0
(all arguments to a Titanic NG of your choice).
"Those in Peril on the sea"
"Nearer,My God,To Thee"
8. Who was the Chairman of Harland & Wolff,
Director of the White Star Line and IMM:
9. Where was Titanic registered:
10. Who answered Frederick Fleet`s call to the Bridge:
"iceberg right ahead"
Sixth Officer Moody
First Officer Murdoch
Second Officer Lightoller